YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2021 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• 2021 People Companies that Care
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To provide support on the department’s organizational change management and communication efforts. Implement strategic organizational change management and communications objectives. Promote organizational communications objectives and facilitate discussions for successful implementation of high impact, large scale projects and strategic initiatives.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate organizational change management strategies/solutions and consult with business unit senior management and executives
• Develop, implement and maintain organizational change management model and methodology
• Serve as facilitator and active, visible organizational change management coach to project and initiative sponsors, business Senior Executives, management and stakeholders
• Build and maintain effective relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with NFCU’s ISD standards, practices and processes
• Ensure clear, concise and effective communication of material
• Recommend, develop, and maintain complete and accurate documentation for supported environments
• Systematically apply structured process to equip people to lead, participate in and adopt change to meet desired business outcomes
• Develop actionable and targeted organizational change management plans – including communications, sponsor roadmap, coaching, training and resistance management plans
• Direct organizational change management components of projects through the planning, analysis, design, implementation and transition phases
• Conduct business needs/impact assessment and alignment with organizational objectives
• Evaluate and measures effectiveness of internal communications and training plans
• Create measurement systems using targets and key performance indicators to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual and organization-wide changes
• Identify resistance and performance gaps to develop, recommend and implement corrective actions
• Collaborate with Senior Executives and management to implement OCM and communications objectives
• Facilitate meetings/groups of cross functional team members in the implementation of strategic activities and initiatives
• Compile, research and analyze trends in support of change management projects and initiatives; provide results and recommendations based on analysis
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
• Experience in implementing major components of large scale organizational change management efforts including organizational impact assessments, stakeholder identification and alignment, communications planning and execution, and training needs assessment
• Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in exercising initiative, producing desired results and achieving objectives
• Strong skill in translating information and developing insights
• Effective skill interacting with staff, management, stakeholders and vendors diplomatically and tactfully
• Experience in leading, guiding and mentoring others
• Broad and enterprise-wide view of the business and its relationships to Information Technology
• Extensive experience in presenting findings and conclusions clearly and concisely to stakeholders and management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Desired – Working knowledge of banking/financial industry standards and practices
• Desired – Working knowledge of NFCU’s products, services, programs, policies and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report onsite 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting onsite will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and onboarding process.
Salary: Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
The salary range for this position is: $30.00 to $47.00 Hourly Rate
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.