This job posting is no longer active
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
• FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Forbes® America’s Best Employers
To optimize the performance of business operations by analyzing current and forecasting future performance as it relates to our systems, system integrations and system processes. Apply various analytical techniques to solve operational issues and support strategic initiatives. Work under minimal supervision.
Act as Marketing’s technical POC for inter-/intra-departmental initiatives and obtain quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions
• Collaborate with team members to uncover, develop and implement project management software optimization opportunities and process improvements.
• Act as Administrator for Marketing’s project management software.
• Develop custom project management software reports and dashboards to support team needs
• Use technical experience to represent team in technical system integrations and migrations
• Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc.
• Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings
• Participate in complex interdepartmental initiatives of significant business risk & impact
• Gather, analyze and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to determine and promote data driven business decisions
• Implement new/enhanced products, services and/or operational changes
• Prepare/collaborate on presentations, reports, etc.
• Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, alternatives and implications
• Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization
• Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate business performance
• Utilize performance measurements and indicators to identify areas for improvement; develop process improvement plans for each performance indicator or area identified
• Mentor and guide lower level team members
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Familiarity with project management including agile and waterfall, and resource management concepts
• Strong understanding of and experience with process mapping
• Experience discussing requirements with customers and translating those into a viable solution
• Experience using SQL and/or other database query languages
• Experience making recommendations and generating meaningful reports that support business processes
• Experience in leading collaborative work teams and projects of small to medium scope
• Effective skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Effective skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Expert Communicator having the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
• Experience as system administrator, managing tiered Roles/Permissions
• Strong background in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Experience with Project Management tools (e.g., Workfront)
• Familiarity interacting with REST APIs
• Experience working with relational or object-oriented database structures
• Experience with Adobe Workfront functionality and connectivity through intake, approval, planning, executing and reporting
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm with occasional weekends to support business needs
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
External salary range: $74,700 to $95,700
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership*
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.