This job posting is no longer active
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
• FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Forbes® America’s Best Employers
To manage relationships with vendors and business stakeholders. Assist with issue escalations and monitoring of vendor performance to ensure compliance with contracts and service level agreements. Identify opportunities to consolidate services for cost savings. Serve as subject matter expert for business functions, systems, policies and/or procedures.
• Drive vendor relationship improvement through data analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and project support
• Review contract terms and conditions, evaluate vendor performance, and make recommendations to management
• Support implementation, enforcement and continuous improvement of Vendor Management policies, procedures and guidelines
• Review and audit vendor documents to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and NFCU policies and procedures
• Evaluate and interpret vendor documents to determine acceptability based on business unit needs and industry standards
• Collaborate with Internal Audit, Compliance, and business units to ensure periodic risk assessments are completed, documented, and recommendations implemented if necessary
• Interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues
• Ensure vendor relationships have metrics to evaluate performance and adherence to SLAs using surveys and scorecards
• Maintain records of qualified vendors for services within assigned area of responsibility; escalate vendor risk and compliance issues to the appropriate entity
• Serve as liaison between Vendor Management team and business units
• Resolve contractual and interpretive differences between vendors and business units
• Inspect deliverables, budgets and financial statements, applicable license requirements, insurance, etc., to ensure vendors maintain key service provider status
• Research and evaluate vendors and recommend new vendor relationships
• Create procedural documentation and job aids for utilization by business units
• Maintain knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and NFCU policies and procedures
• Research business unit requirements to ascertain if vendor coverage is sufficient to meet production level requirements
• Assist with preparing vendor documents and reports
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Working knowledge of applicable federal and state laws, rules and regulations
• Experience in vendor management, contract management, risk management, audit and/or compliance
• Working knowledge of banking/financial industry trends, products and services
• Experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Experience managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgement to make sound decisions
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Effective skill communicating with all levels within an organization
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Experience evaluating and examining policies, procedures, business documents, IT Security, and regulatory compliance controls
• Effective skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices and regulations
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Effective skill interacting tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
• Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Experience in data mining and understanding of relational databases
• Experience collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships across various functions
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective database, word processing, and spreadsheet software skills
• Desired – Working knowledge of NFCU products, services, programs, policies and procedures
• Desired – Working knowledge of NFCU operating systems: Unifi, Lotus Notes, eClient, UAD, etc
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 | 9999 Willow Creek Road San Diego, CA 92131 | 295 Bendix Rd Suite 250 Virginia Beach, VA 23452 | Remote
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
The salary range for this position is: [$22.50 Hourly] to [$34.50 Hourly]
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.