This job posting is no longer active
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
• FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
• Forbes® America’s Best EmployersIND123
To Identify, coordinate, document, and implement business requirements by determining solutions that enhance business systems, as well as provides support to business operations and processes under general supervision. To analyze business needs to develop and implement solutions that leverage systems and processes with a moderate degree of latitude. Work with the business to understand their needs, related to information technology and enhance business process by promoting new functionality. Using working knowledge of the organization’s technology infrastructure and specific software applications, assist the business to implement strategic vision through technology. Work is performed under limited supervision.
• Identify business requirements (e.g., needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output) and translate into delivered technical solutions
• Utilize Navy Federal approved software development tools and software applications to design, develop, implement and maintain low code or no code business solutions that align with business initiatives and corporate strategies
• Facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, test criteria, scenarios, and communication with project teams; ensure acceptance of delivered solutions; validate and document results
• Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing conflicts to ensures compatibility
• Involved in cross-organizational task groups concerning new automated systems, products and/or services
• Work with project teams to plan, coordinate and rollout software change/release to Controlled Testing and Production, obtain required approvals as scheduled, and transition project to Production
• Partner with other business units and vendors to improve procedures, resolve problems, and
• Represent the business unit in identifying, analyzing, and communicating system solutions
• Research emerging technologies and recommend solutions that align with business goals
• Monitor performance of systems to ensure continued systems efficiency
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Significant experience in working with application development platforms (e.g., SQL, VB.Net, SharePoint, etc.)
• Significant experience in developing and testing software
• Ability to analyze technical issues in order to recommend, develop and/or implement strategies and achieve objectives
• Significant experience in communicating complex technical issues to non-technical audiences
• Significant experience in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
• Effective skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements
• Significant experience in leading collaborative work teams
• Experience in Project experience in Agile environments as either a Product Owner, functional/technical lead, or SME
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Salary range: [$61,100] to [$139,400]
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.