YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
To compile, research, analyze and document data, requirements, workflow/ processes, functionality and or controls for respective ISD group. To develop and evaluate information, and prepare recommendations based on analysis for use in decision making. To support the respective ISD group’s functions, projects and activities. Provide feedback and suggestions to improve established policies, procedures, and/or methodologies.
• Analyze information, requirements, data, work quality, work methods, processes, service specific practices, standards and metrics/statistics
• Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, including alternatives and implications
• Collaborate with other business units to analyze and improve processing procedures and resolve problems
• Analyze changes in policies, procedures and products; determine the impact on the group functions
• Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, data, or technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes
• Work with peers, business units and/or project teams, and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators, and establish processes and methodologies for preventative
• Compile, review and prepare data to be used by analysts and management in the analysis of operations, services and products
• Conduct benchmarking, trend analysis and other input to drive continuous improvement and elevate service performance
• Analyze information to produce analytically-driven inferences and hypotheses to generate actionable recommendations
• Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings
• Provide input into best practices for the respective area
• Ensure compliance with Navy Federal Credit Union ISD standards and best practices
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Advanced skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Significant experience in IT solution creation and delivery with increased business intelligence
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Effective skill communicating with all levels within an organization
• Experience working in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
• Effective relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Exposure to leading, guiding & mentoring others
• Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill making effective presentations to groups of various sizes
• Advanced skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions
• Desired - Knowledge of Navy Federal’s services, products and functions
• Desired - Experience working in an IT environment
• Desired - Knowledge of Navy Federal business processes and applications
• Highly Desired - JCL experience
• Highly Desired - ServiceNow experience
• Highly Desired - Rexx experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm EST
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.