This job posting is no longer active
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
Our ISD intern program offers college students an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the financial sector, while assisting us to provide the high quality support that our members deserve. To be eligible for this position you must currently be enrolled in an accredited university and willing to learn and combine theoretical knowledge with hands on experience while developing his or her professional skills.
*Please indicate your degree program and your expected graduation timeline clearly on your resume. Please note we are only looking at students enrolled in IT related degree programs!
· Performs work in support of assigned IT group -duties may vary depending on assignment
· Applies knowledge gained from degree program in day-to-day duties/responsibilities
· May receive guidance and direction from management and / or senior-level staff
· Leverage technical knowledge and skill
· Works within established standards, change control, policies and procedures
· Provides exceptional customer service
. Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
· Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
· Effective attention to detail
· Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including skill in in negotiating and persuading others
· Experience which demonstrates a high degree of maturity, objectivity, tact, integrity and sound judgment
· Ability to apply sound judgment in analyzing and organizing problems
· Effective planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work independently and effectively as a member of a team with a cooperative, positive attitude
· Experience with PCs and related software such as Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc.)
· Entering Sophomore or Junior year
Hours: Monday – Friday 25-40 hours/weekly, Flexible for classes
Locations: GPO, Pensacola, FL
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.