YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
To manage tags associated with Marketing Programs and Analytics, while applying knowledge of Ad tracking and Web analytics. Partners as a cross-functional team member to design and implement data tagging. Conducts analysis where situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Operates independently within established guidelines. Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects and assignments.
• Assist management in the development of a tagging framework to refine Navy Federal’s customer behavioral and application performance reporting through the enterprise digital analytics suite, Adobe Analytics
• Work with Ad/Digital Agency to manage marketing tag implementation and QA
• Test, validate, and support implementations of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience cloud, and 3rd party tags for Mobile and Web
• Ensure data collection adheres to privacy, security, and performance best practices
• Lead data tagging sessions to review content, diagnose issues, and achieve resolution
• Serve as subject matter expert and technical advisor to team members across the organization as it relates to Tag Management (Product Managers, Customer Journey Owners, Digital Marketing, Information Security etc.)
• Administer and maintain the Tag Manager system and other tagging tools
• Partner with consulting consultants/resources to resolve issues that arise in development of tags for programs and analytics; review and address technical issues
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Economics, Information Technology, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Significant experience with Tag Management Systems, such as Adobe Launch, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) Google Tag Manager (GTM), or Tealium
• Advanced skill in Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics (GA)
• Effective skill in converting business requirements into specifications for Analytics Implementations
• Working knowledge of analytics and tagging best practices/trends, products and services
• Experience in providing effective policy and procedure recommendations that will drive efficient data tagging outcomes
• Working knowledge and understanding of applications of web and online mediums
• Effective skill to independently devise creative solutions to critical problems using often limited and imperfect data
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and a self-starter attitude with a high degree of ownership
• Effective skill working cross-functionally and managing multiple priorities; exercise a high degree of initiative in a highly structured environment
• Advanced skill interacting with staff, management, and vendors diplomatically and tactfully
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Master's Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Economics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Experience with Mobile SDK development and configuration
• Experience with Adobe Target, Tableau, SQL, JMP, Teradata, Power BI.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna VA 22180
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. Please indicate the employee who referred you when applying.