YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
Seeking an Azure DevOps Engineer with experience working with cloud platforms and has a passion for automation and developing DevOps best practices. This person will drive DevOps automation and containerization strategies that align with DevOps principles and standards. The DevOps Engineer will collaborate with Product Owners, Developers, Cloud Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Operations to plan, design, test and deliver pipelines and infrastructure using the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model.
• Hands on automation skills designing and building pipelines, automation and Infrastructure as Code of enterprise applications
• Hands on experience with implementing standards and best practices for the CI/CD framework
• Design, build, and implement reusable YAML pipelines and configuration while adhering to best practices
• Perform analysis of DevOps practices, identify gaps and impediments for continuous integration and delivery
• Engage with Information Security and augment the CI/CD framework with DevSecOps and standardized security tools and controls
• Develop and apply quality controls and gates to the build, test, and deploy process while establishing Definition of Ready and Definition of Done to ensure quality of delivery
• Be a member of the Center of Excellence for DevOps practices to enable the continuous integration and delivery of products
• Provide guidance, coaching, training on build, test, and release management best practices
• Collaborate on and and provide input into the CI/CD roadmap, identify gaps and dependencies
• Perform DevOps health assessment on existing pipelines, identify gaps and provide recommendations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
• Prior hands on experience with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud native offerings
• Significant experience in creating continuous integration and delivery pipelines leveraging cloud native architectures on Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Experience with agile delivery, SAFe, and DevOps frameworks
• Experience with Azure DevOps Tools for plan, build, test, release and monitor
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell scripting, GIT, Linux, Shell, Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates
• Knowledge of security scanning and monitoring tools like BlackDuck, Checkmarx and Contrast Security
• Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments
• Understanding of Test Automation tools and scripts to facilitate Test Driven Development
• Understanding of integrated package management with support for Maven, npm, NuGet, or ANT
• Experience with Automated Change Management using modernized solutions like ServiceNow
• Experience with Microservices deployment and release management
• Microsoft® Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Developer Associate
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Salary Range: $96,200 - $138,900
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership*
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. Please indicate the employee who referred you when applying.