YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
To optimize the performance of business operations by analyzing current, and forecasting future performance. Develop skill in and apply various analytical techniques to solve operational issues and support strategic initiatives. Works under moderate supervision.
• Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc.
• Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings
• Participate in complex interdepartmental initiatives of significant business risk & impact
• Obtain quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions
• Implement new/enhanced products, services and/or operational changes
• Prepare/collaborate on presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
• Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, alternatives and implications
• Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization
• Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate business performance
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Experience in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
• Effective analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results or relationships
• Experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
• Experience in leading collaborative work teams
• Experience in leading projects and/or initiatives of small to medium scope
• Experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts
• Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Effective skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Effective skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Working knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including statistical methods and modeling
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Effective skill following, interpreting and applying relevant data/instructions to guidelines, procedures, practices and regulations
• Effective skill interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Effective database and presentation software skills
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Required Ecel
Hours:Monday-Friday 10:00AM - 6:30PM EST
Location:820 Follin Lane Vienna, VA. 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.