YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
To design, develop, implement and maintain new IT solutions, or changes/enhancements to existing solutions that align with business initiatives and corporate strategies.
• Conduct research and analysis; make recommendations
• Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
• Design and code application solutions; integrate changes to applications
• Develop and maintain solution documentation
• Identifying business requirements (e.g. needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output)
• Maintain and monitor systems/applications after implementation
• Prepare test data; conduct unit and string testing; debug code and systems components
• Troubleshoot and resolve application/solution problems
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Advanced knowledge of application development including determining, developing, testing, and implementing system requirements; designing, coding, debugging applications
• Advanced database and presentation software skills
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Advanced skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Advanced skill designing and deploying new, upgraded and/or existing systems
• Advanced skill in systems analysis, workflow, or procedural analysis
• Advanced skill troubleshooting and resolving technical problems
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements
• Desired - Advanced knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures
• Desired - Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal Project Portfolio Management (PPM) knowledge
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
*Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, this position will be temporarily working from home with plans to return to campus at the desired location listed once Navy Federal is back to normal operations. The specific logistics for returning to campus will be determined at a future date by individual leadership*
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.