YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
Seeking a DevOps Test Automation Engineer or Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) that can collaborate with DevOps engineers, developers, and cloud engineers to plan, design, and develop test automation in support of DevOps and Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipelines.
Develops test automation for integration, regression and functional testing on systems to ensure compliance with system requirements and Navy Federal business practices and policies. Assists in the analysis of functional and technical requirements and the development of test cases for new and or modified systems.
• Experience implementing cloud native test automation tools and defining frameworks and methods that increase efficiency and reduce Data Center footprint
• Design and implement robust and scalable test automation solutions within a DevOps and CICD environment to improve the quality of functional, regression, and system tests
• Experience designing and migrating non-cloud test automation to cloud based CICD pipeline solutions in Azure DevOps or AWS
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in agile settings to understand business requirements to develop test automation that supports DevOps and CICD
• Strong experience with agile methodologies
• Knowledge of and adherence to change control standards and procedures
• Experience in streamlining continuous test processes that improve product delivery
• Strong development skills in core Java concepts and Selenium Test Automation Framework development
• Experience with Selenium Grid
• Experience with TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber and Gherkin
• Experience with XPath
• Experience developing scripts to perform comprehensive automated testing on multiple platforms including web based, client server and mainframe
• Experience developing test automation for SOA Services and SOAP/REST APIs
• Experience with Azure Repos, GitHub, Bitbucket or other software repositories
• Experience with continuous testing to support CICD pipelines with tools such as Azure Pipelines, Jenkins or Bamboo
• Strong understanding of dependency management and build tools such as Maven
• Proficient in keyword, data driven and behavior-driven test automation development
• Experience with test management tools such as Azure Test Plans, Jira, Micro Focus ALM/Octane
• Develop and maintain reusable components, functions, and libraries to reduce maintenance and increase efficiency and scalability
• Ability to adhere to Software Engineering disciplines
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Skill in exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced analytical/quantitative, reconciliation, deductive reasoning, and problem solving skills
• Skill in mentoring and training less experienced staff
• Experience with Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Octane DevOps interfaces
• Experience with UFT API web service testing
• Understanding of Test Automation tools and frameworks that facilitate Test Driven Development (TDD)
• ASTQB CTFL or CTAL-TAE Certification
• Oracle Certified Associate(OCA) or Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Java SE
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, a related field or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of banking/financial industry standards and practices
• Working knowledge of NFCU functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
• AWS Certified Developer
• Microsoft Certified Azure Developer
Salary Range: $105,900 - $160,400
Remote Work Policy: Open and available
820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
141 Security Drive, Winchester, VA 22602
**Remote/Telework opportunities are available for this role**
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. Please indicate the employee who referred you when applying.