YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
Provide daily support of the HR production systems i.e. My HR System (PeopleSoft) and My HR Portal/My HR Service Center (ServiceNow). Support system outages and HR vendors, as well as provide support of small & large project efforts for the Human Resources department. Resolve business challenges through technology solutions.
• Identify and define business solutions for all HR users; aid in translating HR business requirements into technical requirements
• Participate in all phases of testing and go-live activities
• Create new HR service catalog requests and items with variables
• Perform day-to-day administration of HR Service Delivery applications (including HR Case Management, HR Knowledge Management, Employee Document Management, Onboarding, HR Agent Workspace, Mobile application, and Workflow development)
• Use elicitation techniques to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the stakeholder’s needs
• Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
• Involved in cross-organizational task groups concerning new automated systems, products and/or services
• Work with project teams to plan, coordinate and rollout software change/release to Controlled Testing and Production, obtain required approvals as scheduled, and transition project to Production
• Develop test plans, test criteria, scenarios and documentation; ensure acceptance of delivered solutions
• Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, communication with project teams, validating and documenting results
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience
• PeopleSoft or other HRIS experience
• Experience with HR Service Management and related tools
• Integration exposure with HRIS system (PeopleSoft)
• Knowledge of related HR systems and their functions
• Experience with workflow automation and application development
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Advanced database and presentation software skills
• Advanced skill identifying and analyzing business requirements and recommending solutions
• Desired: Experience implementing, configuring and customizing ServiceNow
• Desired: Experience with queries and TOAD software
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
141 Security Drive, Winchester, VA 22602
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. Please indicate the employee who referred you when applying.