YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
To analyze, design, implement, monitor and support an enterprise-wide technical architecture and data focusing on Information Security, Identity & Access Management systems. To conduct analysis of critical information security systems, network architectures and infrastructures to detect information security deficiencies and provide complex problem resolution. Experience with infrastructure, agile, and/or cloud technology is preferred.
• Analyzes technical requirements, participate in designs and assists with Integration of Identity Governance platforms, Privileged Access management platforms and Identity Orchestration platforms.
• Analyzes technical requirements, participates in designs and assists with Integration of Single Sign On platforms such as CA Siteminder, Ping Identity, etc.
• Participates in reviewing and analyzing internal projects that may have an impact on current IAM infrastructure, future states and application integrations.
• Participates in vendor evaluations of newer technology platforms, performs use-case analysis for initial proof of concepts as well as wider enterprise-wide use-cases for proof of integrations to get the approvals for production-readiness.
• As required, performs technical functions during the PoC/PoI phases for configuring the systems and assists in developing medium level scripts/programs for the same.
• Participates in new technology evaluations and implementations of information security systems. Researches and evaluates impact of the implementation of new security measures, systems and technologies into the corporate infrastructure, ensuring security best practices are met.
• Participates in the design and development of training for technical staff on information security technologies, methodologies, and best practices.
• Participates in the development of maintenance of formal documentation and procedures for information security architecture.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Experienced in architecting and implementing Identity and Access management projects across one or more domains such as Identity provisioning, Identity Governance and Administration, Identity Orchestration or Single-SignOn
• Experience evaluating/implementing IAM Software solutions like multiple SSO platforms (Ping, CA Siteminder), Multi-factor authentication solutions, Fraud detection and prevention solutions, Integration with applications and frameworks
• Deep understanding/hands-on experience of application security, user authentication and authorization domains, application integrations and policy developments, including API access
• Solid experience with programming languages (Java, J2EE, Scala, Node.js) and ability to script medium sized functions/programs and understand business process flows
• Ability to interface with multiple project teams across varied technologies and assess security requirements, analyze, document and assist in integration
• Solid experience with Visio, PowerPoint and developing Sequence diagrams
• Degree in related area or combination of military and/or job experience and certifications
• Minimum of 7 years of experience that demonstrates knowledge and skill of information security technology
• Experience that demonstrates knowledge of information security analysis and design techniques
• Experience that demonstrates knowledge of data security practices and procedures, including risk assessment, authentication technologies, and security attack pathologies
• Experience in project planning and resource management
• Effective planning and organizational skills
• Effective research, analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including skill in negotiating and persuading others
• Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
• Knowledge of NCUA and FFIEC regulations, GLBA, PCI, and other information security requirements and frameworks
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Experience implementing Orchestration platforms such as Transmit including building Journeys and integrations
• Experience with web-services and API development (REST/JSON/SOAP/XML) as well as hands-on experience with tools like Postman, SOAP UI and ability to develop scripts to use these tools
• Ability, inquisitiveness and curiosity to learn new technologies, methodologies and tools
• Exposure to Cloud technologies and fundamental certifications with Azure or AWS
• Bachelor Degree in business, information systems or related field
• CISSP, CISA CCSP or other Information Security certifications
• Novell CLE, CNE, MCNA, MSCE or other related certifications
• Knowledge of Navy Federal operations
• Strong knowledge of the financial services industry
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Remote Work Policy: Remote work is available for all positions contingent on business need and manager discretion
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. Please indicate the employee who referred you when applying.