YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
DoD SkillBridge is an excellent opportunity as you transition out of the military and permits you to use up to the last 180 days of Service to work and learn with an industry partner. SkillBridge offers eligible Service Members currently approved to participate in the SkillBridge program the opportunity to gain first-hand experience and insight into Navy Federal's business, technology, resources and prcoedures by providing support in focused areas, applying knowledge and education.
Participate in a collaborative, team drive network and interact with multiple departments. Utilize and further develop technical and soft skills, business knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem solving abilities. Provide professional execution of the day to day tasks and special projects while working within established standards, policies and procedures.
Please note: This position is remote until further notice based on business need.
This positions main responsibility is to provide actionaable business intelligence in consultation with management and business units for use in daily and strategic decision making. Apply industry best practices and standards to create optimum solutions that improve business performance. Conduct analytical studies to provide results/recommendations to senior management for department and enterprise-wide strategic initiatives. Ensures effectie management of projects from inception through implementation. Considered a key stakeholder/key contributor on high complex initatives and project teams.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis relating to operational functions, workflow, processes, and other business related issues
• Collaborate with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets Lead
• Obtain quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions Lead
• Analyze and evaluate competitor data and industry trends to understand current business unit competitive posture Most Complex/unusual
• Design and document dashboards, reports, and thresholds to alert business units to monitor business status and fluctuations Most Complex/unusual
• Identify and assess business strategies and opportunities; develop appropriate analytical approaches Broad Latitude
• Collect and analyze data; synthesize results of analyses, develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations
• Build new and/or modify existing database/data warehouse/data mart and business intelligence solutions to meet business and system requirements
• Use data warehousing/business intelligence toolsets to gather, store, and provide access to data in assist management decision making
• Collaborate with business units and senior management to conduct needs assessment to support organization strategies, tactics, and learning solutions that support business unit objectives Broad Latitude
• Identify areas of improvement; determine solutions; implement enhancements/changes to improve operations, standards and results Broad Latitude
• Collaborate with management to establish objectives, standards, and strategies for delivering updates and changes
• Approved to partipate in the SkillBridge program with your military installation command, click here to learn more about the application process: https://dodskillbridge.usalearning.gov/how-to-apply.htm
• Master’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience • Extensive experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
• Expert skill interpreting, extrapolating and interpolating data for statistical research and modeling
• Expert skill interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information
• Extensive experience in problem resolution including determining root cause, scope and scale of issues
• Expert skill analyzing statistics and reports to determine business performance and trends
• Extensive experience that demonstrates the ability to research, compile, and document data, business processes, and workflow
• Extensive experience in market/consumer research, project management, and analysis in support of strategic planning initiatives
• Expert skill identifying and analyzing business requirements and recommending solutions
• Extensive experience in managing cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects of the highest complexity which have business risk and impact
• Advanced knowledge of project lifecycles, project management methodologies, and business requirements analysis
• Extensive experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Advanced skill in programming languages
• Expert skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements
• Expert skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Extensive experience in demonstrating thought-leadership, initiative-taking, decision-making and creativity solving business problems
• Expert skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Expert research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced database and presentation software skills
• Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Desired - Significant knowledge of project lifecycles and management methodologies
• Desired - Working knowledge of Navy Federal Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs
• Desired - Working knowledge of object oriented principles
• Desired - PMP Certification (or commensurate experience managing corporate-wide projects)
Hours- To be determined
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.