YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
Conceive development solutions using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), for user/member-based initiatives through well designed, tested, and efficient code. Leverage best practices and keep deliverables engaging, accessible, and on-brand. Collaborate with agile teams to plan and execute deliverables for each sprint; while working independently with limited guidance on the more complex projects with significant impact.
• Build websites and applications using Adobe CQ/AEM
• Optimize the user experience by developing compelling and engaging digital experiences through the use of back-end web technologies and coding practices
• Influence team members and business partners by explaining the impact of designing/development with the end user in mind, along with potential system limitations
• Translate business requirements into Adobe CQ/AEM specific implementation specifications
• Originate new concepts, strategies or innovative approaches to development execution that have significant impact
• Operate within the Design Thinking methodology based on the product, channel, audience, and the application requirements or workflow
• Develop coding styles and best practices, to enhance component libraries, meet accessibility requirements (WCAG 2.0 AA), and guides the team in their use through a pattern library
• Create prototypes for testing to ensure design meets business and user objectives
• Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Extensive experience working with Adobe CQ/AEM (AEM 6.0 - 6.4)
• Extensive experience with developing advanced custom AEM component using Java, Maven, Eclipse, JSTL tags or sling API
• Experience working with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment
• Experience with GSA and Adobe Analytics with DTM integration is a plus
• Expert knowledge of web accessibility, performance, and security
• Desired – Knowledge of web, mobile and application design
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.