YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
Seeking Azure DevOps Engineer that can collaborate with Product owners, developers, cloud engineers and operations support personnel to plan, design, test and deliver DevOps pipelines scripts for cloud systems and infrastructure delivery using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model.
• Design and build DevOps Capabilities using Azure DevOps with focus on deployment automation, environmental consistency and security controls.
• Experience with agile delivery frameworks and Azure DevOps Tools including Visual Studio and Eclipse
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell scripting, GIT, Linux, Shell, Azure Resource Management (ARM) templates.
• Knowledge of security scanning and monitoring tools like HP Fortify and Contrast Security
• Extensive experience with scripting and debugging on Linux and Windows environments
• Experience with Microservices deployment and release management
• Understanding of Test Automation tools and scripts to facilitate Test Driven Development
• Understanding of dependency tracking and experience with tools such as Maven and ANT
• Experience with Automated Change Management using modernized solutions like ServiceNow
• Streamline the process & procedures and improve the release of product builds
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in agile settings to understand business requirements to develop automations and release pipelines
• Provide guidance, coaching, training on release management best practices; work with development teams on CI/CD pipeline design
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
• Good concept of core java and spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Contract)
• Good concept of Test Driven Development
• Experience working with Forward and Reverse Proxies
• Prior experience with software development
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.