YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
To take a highly advanced approach with research and discovery across the analytics landscape, developing a deeper appreciation of our members’ needs while streamlining our response to their needs based on high level analytics and measurable results. Works independently within team on the most complex analysis, serves as a subject matter expert. Working cross-functionally to conduct research and perform highly complex analysis to uncover product opportunities and formulate innovative solutions that deliver value and create exceptional experiences for members.
• Assist Experience Owner in gathering, analyzing, developing and creating user stories that capture the members and stakeholder’s needs
• Analyzes and synthesizes internal and external insights and marketplace trends; focus on creating value for members
• Research, identify and analyze the needs and experiences of our members, the purchasers and users of NFCU financial products
• Perform advanced market analysis across the financial landscape including emerging trends in member needs to identify challenges and opportunities
• Collaborate with team members key partners, business units across the credit union, other product teams and regularly engage on the journey vision
• Conduct and facilitate User Acceptance Testing by validating the definition of Done
• Proactively sizes business opportunities and potential improvements
• Engages in product team decision making, being able to push back and propose initiatives based in data
• Communicate and present findings to senior management and to the broader organization, influencing upwards and laterally to drive organizational change and alignment
• Package strategic and analytical insights into clear, concise and “executive-ready” presentations
• Serve as an agent of change for Digital Labs, looking for new ways to solve problems for members and collaborate as a team
• Know the key metrics to be measured and how to measure it
• Produce data-driven analysis to substantiate hypotheses
• Conduct competitive reviews and benchmarking
• Assist management with integrating usability studies, user research, and market analysis to into product requirements
• Analyze product usage and other empirical data and how that relates to key member needs to make recommendations regarding product prioritization
• As a member of the cross functional team, apply Agile/Lean principles to continuously incrementally improve the product and product team
• Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Expert analytical and research skills along with experience working with data in a highly analytic environment
• Advanced knowledge of analytics, user experience design and business impact
• Business acumen with demonstrated ability to leverage expertise with credibility and impact
• Advanced skill delivering effective presentations to groups of various sizes
• Significant experience in analyzing user experience and cost, to size impact and opportunities
• Strong multi-tasking and the ability to meet deadlines
• Working knowledge of agile methodologies/principles (Scrum, XP, Lean etc.)
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization
• Maintain skills up to date with industry standards
• Continuous learning with respect to current trends, practices, regulations, and technology in the financial services industry
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Strategy or other related field
• Background in technology or entrepreneurship
• Advanced knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures
Navy Federal is implementing a commercial off the shelf software application that uses data, data models, and artificial intelligence to provide members insights, financial automation, and digital banking features to support their financial wellness. We are looking for someone to function as a Business / Systems analyst to become an expert on the platform including the platforms configurable elements. We expect this person to serve as an analytical thought leader in helping us best use the capabilities of this platform to deliver financial wellness experiences for our members.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00am-6:00pm EST
5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.