This job posting is no longer active
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
To coordinate and conduct highly complex system analyses feasibility studies and implementation studies of potential computer applications to determine the advisability and profitability of adapting complex electronic data processing techniques to Navy Federal functional areas, works independently. To analyze business needs to develop and implement solutions that leverage systems and processes with a broad degree of latitude. Works with the business to understand their needs, related to information technology and enhance business process by promoting new functionality. Using expert knowledge of the organization’s technology infrastructure and specific software applications, assist the business to implement strategic vision through technology. Considered a key stakeholder/key contributor on highly complex systems projects and project teams. To oversee/direct full lifecycle project implementation. To exercise expert technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
• Evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
• Develop, recommend and document adjustments to workflow to streamline processes
• Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing conflicts to ensures compatibility
• Work with project teams to plan, coordinate and rollout software change/release to Controlled Testing and Production, obtain required approvals as scheduled, and transition project to Production
• Interact with IT staff, business units (end users) in problem resolution efforts
• Utilize performance measurements and indicators to identify areas for improvement; develop process improvement plans for each performance indicator or area identified
• Partner with other business units and vendors to improve procedures, resolve problems, and implement initiatives; presents conclusions and recommendations to management
• Develop and oversee project plans and roadmaps that outline preventative and corrective actions necessary to remediate control deficiencies, maximizing effectiveness and mitigating future exposure
• Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, communication with project teams, validating and documenting results
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience
• Extensive experience with Java and AEM 6.0 - 6.4
• Extensive experience with developing advanced custom AEM component using Java, Maven, Eclipse, JSTL tags or sling API
• Expert skill interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information
• Extensive experience in SQL, Java, XML, JCR, JACKRABBIT or similar database languages
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies of Software Development Life Cycle
• Desired: Experience with GSA and Adobe Analytics with DTM integration
• Desired: Navy Federal Project Portfolio Management (PPM) knowledge
• Desired: Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies and procedure
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.