YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
The ISD PeopleSoft Systems Analyst is a functional role in delivery and support of the PeopleSoft Financials Supply Chain Management (FSCM) modules (Purchasing, Inventory, eProcurement, Contract Management, Payables, Asset Management and General Ledger). The candidate must have experience working with at least two modules in PeopleSoft FSCM Version 9.2. The candidate must possess the ability to identify, create, document, and implement business requirements for solutions that enhance business operations. Provide feedback and suggestions to improve established policies, procedures, and/or methodologies.
• Participate in PeopleSoft related projects, production support and testing efforts to ensure solutions meet user requirements.
• Participate, coordinate and perform the functional tasks related to the development lifecycle of PeopleSoft projects including requirements definition, analysis, fit/gap resolution, process design and implementation, functional design, configuration, testing, training and validation.
• Troubleshoot PeopleSoft issues.
• Stay current on PeopleSoft enhancements/improvements delivered by Oracle.
• Collaborate with end users and technical resources to build solutions.
• Responsible for writing test scripts and testing functionality.
• Analyze information, requirements, data, work methods, service specific practices, standards and metrics/statistics for process improvement
• Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes
• Interpret results of analysis; present recommendations, including industry practice, alternatives and implications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Advanced skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Significant experience in IT solution creation and delivery with increased business intelligence
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Effective skill communicating with all levels within an organization
• Experience working in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
• Effective relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Exposure to leading, guiding & mentoring others
• Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Advanced skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions
• Desired - Knowledge of Navy Federal’s services, products and functions
• Desired - Experience working in an IT environment
• Desired - Knowledge of Navy Federal business processes and applications
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in PeopleSoft FSCM modules
• Proven experience gathering/analyzing data and writing business requirements documents
• Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle
• Proven experience testing software including PeopleSoft FSCM
• Experience in writing test plans and test scripts
• Proficiency with PeopleSoft Query and SQL
• Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel, Power Point and Visio
• Excellent communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
Location: 820 Follin Lane Vienna, VA 22180
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.