Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To research, evaluate, design, implement, and maintain system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles. To provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure. Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts and trends.
* Apply engineering principles to the design and enhancement of systems
* Document new system components, or modifications to existing components
* Ensure the security and integrity of system and product solutions
* Perform engineering tasks and assignments in support of business needs
* Perform research, procurement, deployment, and configuration of systems
* Provide technical leadership in architecture discipline and development of information technology solutions
* Full life-cycle project management
- Establish and lead project teams
- Develop project plan/scope/schedule/cost/communications
- Procure and/or manage resources/timelines/deadlines/quality
- Risk, Issue and Change management
- Ensure successful project implementation
- Scope of responsibility
* Lead, guide and mentor less experienced staff
* Present clear, organized and concise information to audiences to enable business decisions
* Provide input and make budgetary recommendations regarding staffing and equipment
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Deep understanding and solid knowledge on VoIP and UC (Unified Communications) related protocols and technologies
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing Cisco UC platforms including CUCM, CUC, CER, Telepresence, etc.
* Hands on experience managing Avaya Aura platform
* Hands on experience with SIP trunking and Oracle SBC (Session Border Controller)
* Be familiar with Contact Center related applications including ACD, IVR/VRU, QM/WFM, Outbound Dialer etc. Genesys experience is a plus.
* Be familiar with TCP/IP network related technologies including routing/switching, DNS, DHCP, Firewall/ACL, X.509 Certificate, QoS (Quality of Service) etc.
* Be familiar with troubleshooting by using Wireshark/TCPdump or collecting/decoding traces/logs from applications
* Cisco CCNA or above certification is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
* Working knowledge of engineering discipline
* Advanced research, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Advanced verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
* Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
* Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
* Effective skill guiding and training less experienced staff
* CCNP Collaboration (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.