Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
Engineering role with expertise in SIP with hands on experience in network, build, test, implementation, and support. Experience with Oracle Session Border Controllers and Genesys platform including SIP server and voice technology.
• Define the core work definitions/operating model, demonstrating the step-by-step life cycle of the process and document the execution process flows
• Ensure compliance with Navy Federal Credit Union ISD standards and best practices
• Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, data, or technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes
• Present complete and organized documentation of processes, systems, and data
• Develop, recommend and document adjustments to workflow to streamline processes
• Discover issues and determine scope, scale and impact
• Efforts to build the short and long-term infrastructure of the respective business domain knowledge
• Ensure clear, concise and effective communication of material
• Evaluating and recommending changes to standard Navy Federal templates and methodologies
• Provide input into best practices for the respective business area
• Separates and combines tasks into efficient workflow to improve operations and overall performance of supported processes
• Serve as subject matter expert regarding business functions, systems, policies and/or procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Solid hands-on experience administering Avaya ACM/ASM, AAM, CMS, AES
• Hands-on experience with Avaya ACM/ASM, including TDM/SIP trunks, Dial plan/ARS/AAR
• Hands-on experience with Oracle SBC and carrier SIP Trunking
• Experience and knowledge of VDN/Vector/Skill and Number manipulation
• Experience with Avaya Unified Communications
• Experience with Cisco UCM and voice architecture
• Hands -on experience with Avaya System and Session Manager
• Deep understanding on Avaya Aura architecture and enterprise redundancy.
• Hands-on experience managing Avaya gateway, H.323 and SIP endpoints
• Experience that demonstrates knowledge and understanding ofVoice and Data communication concepts, installation and maintenance
• Knowledge of CTI, LAN/WAN communications, switches and routers
• Ability to work and collaborate with all levels of management, staff and vendors
• Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
• Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
• Experience that demonstrates knowledge and skill in domain area (Voice Infrastructure)
• Effective attention to detail
• Effective planning and organizational skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including skill in in negotiating and persuading others
• 5+ years hands on experiencing delivering SIP transport and Genesys solutions
• Experience transitioning from TDM to SIP – Including design, build, test, and implementation experience
• Oracle SBC network design, configuration, support, and maintenance experience
• Experience integrating with Genesys (Avaya and Cisco experience a plus)
• Genesys SIP server and voice integration
• Strong Genesys framework experience (configuration and implementation)
• Strong knowledge on Genesys URS, ORS, Genesys Rules Engine
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good explaining and transferring technical knowledge
• Telephony experience: Genesys, Avaya, and 800 number and International/Universal Toll-Free routing.
• Enhanced telecommunications knowledge including VoIP, SIP, RTP, H323.
• Strong proficiency with dial peers, dial plans, SIP Trunking, Oracle SBC, and RTMT logs
• Strong proficiency with CUCM, Unity, Cisco Emergency Responder, IM & Presence ,Webex Teams
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and research problems of a complex nature, make reasonable decisions, and recommend solutions
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in process, requirements, goals, and organizational change
• Proficient in tools like Composer ,Eclipse, IRD (Interaction Routing Designer) , CCpulse , GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA (Genesys Administrator) & Kazimir
• Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and Cassandra
• Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff.
• Involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems related to Genesys systems.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications. Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• The analyst interacts with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented.
• Ability to learn and lead development of technical specifications
• Knowledge of NFCU operations, processes and procedures
• Certification in appropriate analyst discipline
• Technical certificate/diploma in Telecommunications and 2 - 4 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with QoS protocols, jitter, diagnosing or tuning Quality of Service and bandwidth analysis and Cisco routing/switching
• Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP
• Hands-on experience managing Avaya IP Office
• Extensive Contact Center Operations Knowledge
• Knowledge and experience with Contact Center applications/adjuncts including IVR/VRU, Dialer, QM/WFM.
• Knowledge and experience with Genesys, CTI integration and agent screen pop-up process
• Experience that demonstrates skill with configuration and support experience in a complex multi-layered network environment.
• Specialized knowledge of software components and ability to apply knowledge and skills in problem solving, implementing modifications and new systems designs.
• Extensive experience in systems hardware and/or software engineering, analysis, and design
• Extensive experience in applications and systems performance tuning
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00- 4:30 PM
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability