Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
In Digital Labs, Digital Delivery team develops innovative member and team member experiences that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the Cloud. Digital Engineer will help build next generation Omni channel applications utilizing Azure/Microsoft Stack. Digital Engineer develops code all day, every day, they are highly focused on test driven development and continuous delivery. Digital Labs mission is to bring best in class tools to our developers, allowing them to quickly bootstrap new products and easily manage them on an ongoing basis. A digital Engineer will be building systems to automate and orchestrate across version control systems, continuous integration Servers, monitoring tools, collaboration tools, and documentation tools.
Additionally DevOps Engineer is responsible for providing support for one or more existing software applications. This includes application issue-analysis/resolution, configuration, managing security/permissions, and assisting users. They would also work with ISD Cloud team for deploying new OS and developer software upon release.
• Responsible for providing technical leadership and supporting cloud related software and processes in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development methodologies and infrastructure
• Involves application development, configuration, prototyping, modeling and high level technical consulting
• Development experience supporting multiple products across the organization
• Collaborate and work in cross-functional teams.
• Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging common DevOps processes, tools, and technology
• Assisting in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and remediation of incidents
• Participate in planning, daily scrums and continuously evolve automation
• Collaborate with team in defining architecture; implement data contracts; identify potential risks to successful implementation
• Demonstrated ability to produce results with a minimum day-to-day direction
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
• Experience with C#, T-SQL, .Net Core, Git, SpecFlow
• Working knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Service Now and other automation tools
• Working Knowledge of Azure IaaS & PaaS, VSTS, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and other continuous deployment pipelines that will support, enhance and grow our capabilities
• Working knowledge of Test Driven Development
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Exposure to leading, guiding and coaching professional staff
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Exposure to working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Effective presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Effective skill relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability