****A requirement of this position is you must be currently enrolled in college level courses or a degree seeking program throughout the duration of the internship to be considered. If selected for an interview you will be asked for proof of eligibility. This is a 12 month internship.
To develop training-related digital media, this may include but is not limited to, graphics, animations, video, photography and audio. Acquire valuable professional experience developing multimedia to support a corporate learning and marketing function through independent and collaborative team projects. Gain exposure to learning and development, communications, and other Human Resources functions. Assist Supervisor with administrative tasks such as project scheduling and project documentation.
• Assist Digital Media Producers in preparing for and setting up video shoots
• Headshot and event photography
• Basic video editing jobs, video slideshows
• Assist in the scheduling of photo and video requests
• Equipment Maintenance & Organization
Digital Media Intern Qualifications
• Experience performing functions associated with a multimedia production studio, such as:
- Video production
- Audio Recording
- Encoding Files
- Scripting and storyboarding
• Experience with Windows and Apple operating systems
• Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment and make sound decisions
• Familiarity with pre- and postproduction software such as Adobe Creative Suite products
• Ability to learn on the job—including production processes, tools, and techniques
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills
• College student pursuing a degree in Video Production, Photography, Graphic Design, or related field
Bank Secrecy Section:
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
To be determined; Position is part-time, 15+ hours per week as schedules permit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability