Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To assist the Manager, Member Research and Strategy, with research and analysis of member satisfaction, loyalty and experience metrics in order to enhance member engagement with Navy Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries.
1. Drives actionable insight into the organization.
• Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders, management and external organizations to better understand strategic goals and key metrics in relation to member experience
• Serves as internal expert in member experience measurement, metrics, and applications. Builds strong working relationships with business units
• Performs as a “consultant” providing insight, advising on appropriate applications and assessing impact of initiatives leveraging member experience data (both internal and external)
• Builds and maintains relationships with key research suppliers to partner successfully on projects
2. Directs team effectively and builds relationships, both internally and externally.
• Selects employees; ensures adequate staffing; counsels, conducts and approves performance appraisals
• Ensures continuing skills development, mentoring and retention of staff
• Practices effective pay and rewards management in accordance with specified Navy Federal objectives and guidelines
3. Assists the Manager, Member Research and Strategy, with the daily operations, activities and project deliverables for member satisfaction and experience metrics.
• Manages the operations for Member Experience Measurement team and ensures projects are aligned with functional and enterprise goals and initiatives
• Serves as primary point of contact for all member experience-related studies (tracking and ad hoc)
• Prepares detailed research proposals for business units defining project scope and objectives, timelines, costs, and potential risks
• Provides expert data modeling of member experience variables to create summary and predictive metrics impacting membership experience for current and future branding
• Leads management of key member experience projects such as transactional experience studies, delivery channel measurement programs, corporate monthly satisfaction studies, etc.
• Monitors and analyzes project quality, assessing methodologies, procedures and processes to ensure business goals and member experience initiatives are met; recommends and/or implements updates and improvements
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
• Proven experience in qualitative and quantitative research skills to include knowledge and application of multi-variate methods such as regression (linear and Bayesian), correlation, correspondence, factor analysis, conjoint and discrete choice analysis
• Substantial experience leading and managing a market research staff through survey design, analytics and reporting, with related expertise in satisfaction and/or loyalty research programs
• Ability to produce desired results and achieve objectives within required timeframes
• Strong research, analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to issue clear instruction, analyze appropriate procedures and adhere to key regulations
• Proficiency in word processing, presentation software (Power Point and Excel), and statistical software programs (SPSS/SAS, R, etc.)
• Advanced Degree in Marketing Research, Statistics or related fields (e.g., sociology, quantitative psychology, economics, marketing, etc.)
• Knowledge of Navy Federal policies, procedures, products, and services
• Knowledge and understanding of NFCU programs, services and organization, and their relationships
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability