Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
In Digital Labs, we develop innovative member and team member experiences that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the Cloud. Digital Information Management (DIM) is a team of engineers committed to championing a data-driven decision-making culture and meet the business demand for timely insight-focused analytics and information delivery.
You will be working with all levels of technology from front-end, server side (PCF, Python), backend data processing technologies (Spark R), Cloud computing technologies and Azure Data Platform. You should be a strong analytical thinker, detail-oriented and love working with data with a strong background in data engineering and application development. Must be a hand-on technologist passionate about learning new technologies and help improve the ways we can better leverage Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
• Build end-to-end direct capabilities.
• Use analytics for capitalizing on the data for making decisions and achieving better outcomes for the business.
• Derive insights to differentiate member and team member experiences.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Analyze and define with product teams the data migration and data integration strategies.
• Design innovating reporting capabilities that provide key insights into cloud adoption, quality metrics and business KPI’s.
• Assist with maintenance of existing reports and work with team members to develop new reports using MS Power BI and Excel.
• Apply experience in analytics, data visualization and modeling to find solutions for a variety of business and technical problems.
• Querying and analyzing small and large data sets to discover patterns and deliver meaningful insights.
• Integrate source systems with information management solutions and target systems for automated migration processes.
• Create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate viability of solutions under consideration.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• 3+ years professional work experience in IT related to Data Management and Data Migration activities
• 2+ years of strong experience with cloud services (Azure preferred)
• Experience with any of the following Analytics and Information Management competencies: Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management, Information Delivery and Advance Analytics
• Experience with many of the following from the Microsoft Azure: Blob Storage, Data Lake, Machine Learning, SQL, SQL Streaming Analytics, Bot Framework, Cognitive Services, Data Catalog, Data Factory, KeyVault, Azure AD, Azure SQL, AppInsights, Databricks.
• Hands on experience in analytical and data visualization tools and techniques (Power BI preferred).
• Experience and understand of modeling and quantification concepts including statistics and probability principles.
• Experience with Python or R
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability