Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
The Records and Information Management (RIM) Team Analyst will assist the RIM Team with enhancing the maturity of RIM at NFCU in the short term, and then maintaining and monitoring the performance of RIM in the long term. The RIM Team Analyst will support the development and implementation of instructions, procedures, processes, technologies and controls to enable RIM operations across NFCU. This position reports to the Manager II, ISD Service and Resource Management – Records and Information Management.
• Prepares drafts and/or draft revisions of RIM Instructions, procedures, standards and other RIM documentation.
• Supports the business units with the implementation of and compliance with the RIM instruction, including developing tool kits, templates, or other RIM enablers that incorporate lessons learned from RIM pilots.
• Liaise with ISD and the business to identify and align planned and in progress systems or information management projects/programs with RIM strategic objectives and requirements.
• Supports RIM projects/initiatives by drafting/developing project plans, business requirements, status reports, and keeps the project team and its stakeholders informed of progress, issues, costs, prioritization, decisions, and risks.
• Support efforts to evaluate and implement technologies to support RIM objectives and requirements.
• Compiles, prepares and analyzes data to be used to monitor the effectiveness of specific RIM initiatives to be shared with NFCU stakeholders and leadership.
• Work with Change Management teams to develop communication and change management plans to support ongoing RIM training and awareness programs.
• Participates in and/or may lead the development of RIM education and training materials.
• Participates in and/or may lead RIM training sessions.
• Participates in internal and external RIM compliance testing and audits.
• Leads portions of RIM projects/initiatives of smaller impact.
• Monitors and analyzes key performance indicators for RIM across NFCU.
• Creates and maintains information appropriate to the administration of RIM.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of the RIM SharePoint site.
• Develops an understanding of relevant RIM industry standards, best practices and technology and ultimately serves as a RIM subject matter resource for the business.
• Partners with the business units in problem resolution efforts related to RIM.
• Involved in cross-organizational task groups that require a RIM perspective.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
• Effective research, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Experience working and participating in cross-functional, multidimensional teams and projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong word processing, presentation, flowchart and spreadsheet software skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Desired – Undergraduate coursework in Information Management, business, law, or Information Technology.
• Desired – Working knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to records management, as well as risks areas and leading practices.
• Desired – Working knowledge of the financial services industry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability