This job posting is no longer active
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To provide support to Facility Management by performing maintenance on the exterior areas and structures.
1. Performs exterior maintenance duties.
• Plants and transplants trees, shrubbery, and plantings
• Cares for landscape by mowing lawns, trimming shrubbery, and pruning trees
• Applies fertilizer under the guidance of the Assistant Ground Crewman
• Cleans papers, debris, leaves, etc. from exterior areas using manual and engine-driven equipment.
• Removes snow and ice from roadways, walkways, and sidewalks with shovels and engine-driven equipment
• Drives Navy Federal vehicles to pick up and/or deliver materials and equipment (e.i., equipment, landscaping supplies and plants etc.)
2. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications -- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Ability to perform work in a variety of positions (sometimes uncomfortable positions) including standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, and climbing
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Grounds maintenance/building maintenance experience
Monday-Friday, 6:00AM-2:30PM with some weekend work required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability