This job posting is no longer active
Year Round ISD Intern - Asset Management
Location: FL Pensacola - GPO
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Our ISD intern program offers college students an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the financial sector, while assisting us to provide the high quality support that our members deserve. To be eligible for this position you must currently be enrolled in an accredited university and willing to learn and combine theoretical knowledge with hands on experience while developing his or her professional skills.
2. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs work in support of IT Asset Management
- Applies knowledge gained from degree program in day-to-day duties/responsibilities
- May receive guidance and direction from management and / or senior-level staff
- Leverage technical knowledge and skill
- Works within established standards, change control, policies and procedures
- Provides exceptional customer service
QUALIFICATIONS -- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
- Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
- Effective attention to detail
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including skill in in negotiating and persuading others
- Experience which demonstrates a high degree of maturity, objectivity, tact, integrity and sound judgment
- Ability to apply sound judgment in analyzing and organizing problems
- Effective planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as a member of a team with a cooperative, positive attitude
- Experience with PCs and related software such as Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc.) and Relational Database (RDMS) concepts, SQL etc.
- Must be entering Sophomore or Junior year and pursuing and IT related degree
- Must be comfortable researching and reviewing software license contract's on a regular basis
- Ability to learn HP Asset Management Tool
- Must be able to accurately entry data and work with spreadsheets
Monday - Friday, 30-40 hours week (Can flex around school schedule)
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability