YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To serve as business unit change management expert and provide leadership, mentoring, and direction to departmental stakeholders, project managers and other key business leaders. Implement strategic departmental change management and communications objectives. Promote departmental objectives, facilitate discussions and serve as a dedicated change manager for successful implementation of high impact, large scale business unit projects and initiatives. Ensure alignment with Enterprise Change team’s approach and strategy. Work is performed under general direction.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate departmental change management strategies/solutions
• Serve as facilitator and active, visible departmental change management coach to project and initiative sponsors, senior executives, management and stakeholders
• Systematically apply structured process to equip business unit personnel to lead, participate in and adopt change to meet desired business outcomes
• Collaborate with enterprise change management team and community of practice to ensure business unit alignment with enterprise change management models and methodologies
• Develop and lead actionable and targeted departmental change management plans – including communications, sponsor roadmap, coaching, training and resistance management plans
• Partner with departmental communications teams to develop and execute communication plans
• Manage and direct departmental change management components of projects through the planning, analysis, design, implementation and transition phases
• Lead business needs/impact assessments and alignment with organizational objectives
• Create and manage measurement systems using targets and key performance indicators to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of departmental changes
• Identify performance gaps and resistance to change management efforts; develop, recommend and implement corrective actions
• Prepare reports and presentations for executive leadership, managers, and stakeholders
• Compile, research and analyze trends in support of change management projects and initiatives; provide results and recommendations based on analysis
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training or experience
• Significant experience in implementing medium to large-scale change management efforts including impact assessments, stakeholder identification and alignment, communications planning and training needs assessment
• Significant experience in managing projects from creation through execution and evaluation
• Significant experience in exercising initiative, producing desired results and achieving objectives
• Significant experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders and vendors
• Extensive experience in presenting findings and conclusions clearly and concisely to stakeholders and management
• Advanced research, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced skill in translating information into actionable insights
• Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment
• Experience in leading, guiding and mentoring others
• Effective skill communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Expert verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill in the use of PCs and related software packages
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• Knowledge of NFCU's functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane Vienna, Virginia 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Drive Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $85,500 - $146,300 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 3/31/2023
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.