YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To serve as subject matter expert (SME) for Privileged Access Management (PAM) service to the organization. To provide forward-looking, industry perspective and is responsible for the full lifecycle process of the service including definition, execution, and governance. To develop and implement business and technical requirements for the respective service. To compile, research, analyze and document data, requirements, workflow/processes, functionality, and controls for the Privileged Access Management (PAM) team.
The ISD Analyst IV will oversee the Privileged Access Management requirements, analysis, and assist with project delivery efforts with medium/high complexity of low to medium maturity. Operates with little to no supervision in a complex environment and reporting to the Manager of IAM. Partners with other teams to understand business needs and drive solutions with the Privileged Access Management (PAM) team. Provide leadership for strategic and compliance projects and programs.
• Collaborate with other business units to analyze and improve processing procedures and resolve problems
• Analyze changes in policies, procedures, and products; determine the impact of privileged access
• Analyze, design, and support a continuous monitoring solution to verify user identities, validate appropriate user privileges, and appropriately grant resource access rights to users.
• Contribute to the overall strategy, planning, and implementation of the Identity & Access Management program.
• Partner with business and IT teams to provide technical oversight of key programs and controls necessary to ensure the protection of data and information assets.
• Oversee daily operational activities for queue management of access requests, including prioritization, escalation, and processing.
• Resolve user requests and incidents, and support end-user communication on training regarding access management.
• Develops plans for the build, configuration, and deploy CyberArk privileged access management platform, including integral technology components such as password vaulting, privileged session management, application to application authentication, SSH key management, etc.
• Be a change agent to help lead team from a waterfall to a Scaled Agile Framework team (SAFe)
• Strong understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and CyberArk
• Lead requirements gathering sessions with application/platform teams and work with PAM Engineering team to develop solutions
• Program and project management skills to drive PAM Team's projects to completion
• Operational activities including ticket handling, incident management, and privileged account onboarding
• Support reporting of key metrics for the PAM program
• Develop and define clear core work definitions, process flows and operating models; demonstrate the complete life cycle and capabilities of PAM services.
• Guide and analyze benchmarking, trend analysis and other input to drive continuous improvement and elevate service performance
• Bring external perspective and ideas from relevant sources, keep current with technology, government/policy impacts and industry best practices
• Partner with Enterprise Architects to determine and define the technical architecture required to implement and support the Service.
• Evaluates the performance and trends of assigned services to customers, including defined KPIs and SLAs and ensures service levels are achieved in line with SLAs and SLOs
• Build and maintain relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Ensure effective and efficient allocation of staff resources (supply) to service projects and initiatives (demand) by scoping out length and duration of projects
• Build organizational capability by strengthening and adding new capabilities, technical skills, and competencies, and eliminates low-value activity with view to long range goals
• Perform benchmarking and trend analysis to incorporate continuous improvement or defined enhancements into the Service(s) functions
• Ensures compliance with Navy Federal’s ISD standards, practices, and processes
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
• Significant experience working in a large IT organization with responsibility for analysis/delivery of Privileged Access Management, preferably in a financial services organization.
• Required: 3+ years of IAM experience specifically in Privileged Access Management (PAM), managing complex PAM Solutions (preferably CyberArk PAM)
• Significant experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Experience in resource allocation and management
• Advanced skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Experience working and participating in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
• Expert research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
• Effective relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced knowledge of Service Life Cycle and Scaled Agile Certified
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Effective in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
• Effective skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
• Effective skill relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Financial Services background
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $87,800 - $160,900 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 4/10/2023
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.