YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To engineer, design, test, integrate and maintain digital systems and data for rapid, innovative product solutions. Provide support and technical direction/engineering insight on projects for fast and optimal infrastructure/product development. Assist with planning, designing, developing, and testing software systems/applications, and analyzing small and large data for improving reports, cloud adoption and modeling to find rapid product insights and business solutions. Develop modules, components for employees/members to improve the Pega, Customer Decision Hub and Next Best Interaction applications. Provide support and services for the organization's network systems, applications, and data migration/integration solutions for end user requirements and needs. This level requires working to advanced knowledge of related Pega industry knowledge, concepts and trends. Works mostly under minimal supervision on complex projects and problems. Coaches and provides guidance to less experienced Pega Solutions Architects.
• Lead Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH) design, development, and maintenance to support business requirements. Support and debug Pega software products including analyzing logs and alerts. Provide root cause analysis and take necessary actions to resolve
• Analyze and develop innovative member and team experiences leveraging the latest technologies in Pega
• Integrate digital data to develop, configure, model, and document next generation software applications
• Lead software deployments using DevOps and Ops Manager
• Provide production support and work with teams to triage issues, fix guardrail issues and improve the code
• Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams and business units to target systems for automated migration processes
• Advocate adaptive planning, evolutionary development, fast delivery, and continual improvement
• Assist with new software application development to automate and orchestrate across different platforms, continuous integration servers, and tools
• Develop and conduct code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed for the user or Process Definition Document to ensure highest quality standards
• Coordinate integration of solutions with existing applications; identify and resolve existing conflicts to ensure compatibility
• Participate in daily scrums to advance automation, and communicate innovation progress and/or obstacles
• Manage and interpret small and large data used by the business/end user to improve reports, efficiency and products
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration by actively working across business lines, communicating knowledge and business processes to other business units
• Utilize statistical, analytical, data visualization and Building Information Modeling (BIM) skills to integrate data for rapid and continuous business solutions
• Create proof-of-concepts to demonstrate viability of solutions under consideration
• Analyze software applications functionality and new technologies to optimize effectiveness
• Develop/recommend changes to improve usability of digital content, functionality, interactivity, and usability of site(s) to management
• Collaborate on reviews too assess the integrity and quality of proposed technical solutions
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Solid hands-on experience developing in Pega and Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH) using Pega 8 platform
• A working knowledge of application design, case design, data modeling, automating business rules, business policies, user experience, reporting, integration, architecture, administration, and security.
• Certified Pega Lead System Architect (LSA) or Senior System Architect (SSA) with significant experience developing solution in Customer Decision Hub (CDH)
• Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant (CPDC) with strong decisioning expertise and ownership of technical solutions
• Advanced analytical/quantitative, reconciliation and deductive reasoning skills
• Effective analytical and conceptual skills to create original concepts/theories for various projects
• Effective experience working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Significant experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Advanced knowledge with cloud services (Microsoft Azure strongly preferred, AWS, Pega Cloud, etc.)
• Significant experience in data engineering and application development
• Experience in ticketing system, such as VSTS, Service Now or Azure Dev Ops
• Experience in Data Lake Store, Machine Learning, SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Streaming Analytics, Bot Framework, Cognitive Services, Data Catalog, Data Factory, KeyVault, Azure AD, Azure SQL, AppInsights
• Working knowledge of SQL queries and SQL databases
• Experience in CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects
• Working knowledge with data structures, algorithms, design patterns
• Experience with IT related Data Management and Data Migration activities
• Experience in Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management, Information Delivery and Advanced Analytics
• Experience in analytical and data visualization tools and techniques (Power BI preferred)
• Experience in modeling and quantification concepts including statistics and probability principles
• Desired – Working knowledge of banking/financial industry standards and practices
• Desired – Solid hands-on experience developing in Pega using Pega 8 platform
• Desired – Working knowledge of NFCU functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $87,800 - $160,900 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 04/07/2023
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.