YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To assist business unit management in developing action plans, department policies, standards, and processes to optimize resources. Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan, deploy, and measure the effectiveness of marketing. Monitor industry shifts and evaluate the portfolio to identify opportunities to improve Navy Federal programs, products, and services. Apply functional knowledge and experience to improve the performance of product campaigns and initiatives. Identify training needs for department staff and business partners. Work on issues requiring working knowledge of organizational objectives and priorities.
• Contribute to the development and participate in the implementation of the business unit’s strategic plan that supports and aligns with corporate and departmental goals
• Analyze overall product/program effectiveness; identify and address areas of opportunity and make recommendations
• Ensure effective initiative management from inception through implementation
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc.
• Build financial forecasts, cost analyses, and Front Office reports to support and facilitate business decisions
• Collaborate with key partners in development and delivery of solutions
• Participates in complex interdepartmental initiatives of significant business risk & impact
• Lead small initiatives or participate in portions of large/complex scoped marketing projects with guidance from senior staff and/or management
• Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Working knowledge of products, services, processes, requirements, and systems related to the business unit
• Working knowledge of state and Federal laws; industry regulations, principles, and practices; and company policies that govern the business unit’s products/services
• Working knowledge of banking/financial industry trends, products and services
• Basic skill in strategic thinking to write/develop comprehensive marketing plan
• Basic skill influencing and building consensus with business partners
• Effective skill identifying and analyzing business requirements and recommending solutions
• Exposure to collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships across various functions
• Experience in leading projects and/or initiatives of small to medium scope
• Skill in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
• Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision-making process
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective skill interacting with staff, management, vendors and members diplomatically and tactfully
• Effective skill in the use of PCs and related software packages
• Desired – Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field or combination of training
• Desired – Working knowledge of NCUA regulations that govern the activities, products and services of the business unit
• Desired – Working knowledge of Navy Federal's functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
• Desired – Exposure to working with leadership and management in diverse and complex operational environment
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $27.50 - $42.00 hourly
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 03/21/23
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.