YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
Analyze, determine, coordinate, and implement continuous process improvements (CPI) to achieve end-to-end business optimization of highly complex business processes and systems. Research internal processes and capabilities to improve Return on Investment (ROI), enhance the effectiveness of business and/or services and react to business needs reduce costs with broad latitude for discretion. Provide guidance and advice to senior management on the most efficient use of resources to obtain positive and measurable results. Perform highly complex process improvement functions under limited supervision.
• Utilize business process reengineering (BPR) techniques, model business processes, and conduct data analysis to examine end-to-end business processes to improve efficiency and operations
• Provide follow-up to monitor the progress of planned improvement implementation to assure timely action, support and achieved expected benefits
• Collaborate with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets
• Obtain and analyze quantitative and qualitative data of business processes to determine solutions and promote data driven decisions
• Research and evaluate opportunities related to process flow variance deficiencies
• Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure correct recording of actual labor times
• Coordinate with related departments and functions to assure appropriate information flow and understanding of overall process improvement direction
• Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate business performance
• Leverage best practices gained through process improvement activities to other activities which would benefit from implementation
• Lead and prioritize strategic technology initiatives
• Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges including regulatory; recommend process, product or service enhancements
• Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
• Provide guidance and advice to management on the most effective and efficient use of resources to obtain measurable process improvements
• Oversee/direct large scoped projects, provides guidance, act as skills resource and trainer to less experienced staff
• Ensure the implementation of new and enhanced processes
• Ensure business unit awareness of Navy Federal products, services, marketing, promotions, policies and procedures
• Identify and assess business strategies and opportunities; develop appropriate analytical approaches
• Full life-cycle project management
- Establish and lead project teams
- Develop project plan/scope/schedule/cost/communications
- Procure and/or manage resources/timelines/deadlines/quality
- Risk, Issue and Change management
- Ensure successful project implementation
• Ensure and/or collaborate with internal business partners to facilitate the design and acquisition of analytical tools required for the architectural design of technical internal solutions to monitor/assess the effectiveness of controls
• Monitor key performance indicators, determine gaps in performance metrics, and recommend/execute
change management techniques for efficiency/quality improvements
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Lean Six Sigma certification (L6-S) or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Certified Business Process Improvement/Reengineering Practitioner (BPR) or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Expert knowledge of process mapping/modeling and business process reengineering
• Expert skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Extensive experience in leading teams in business process improvement initiatives
• Expert skill communicating with all levels within an organization
• Expert skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Expert research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Extensive experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
• Expert skill in the analysis of technical issues in order to recommend, develop and/or implement strategies and achieve objectives
• Expert knowledge of market trends, business strategies and technology and their interrelationships
• Expert analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results or relationships
• Extensive experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts
• Expert analytical/quantitative, reconciliation and deductive reasoning skills
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $85,500.00 - $146,300.00 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 03/27/23
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.