YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To assist in supporting Real estate Lending Origination Systems and other software Applications under Real Estate Lending. In this role you will work closely with our business support partners and ISD team members, working to maintain Azure Infra structure for lending systems, Modernization, Azure Site recovery and maintain Real Estate Lending Applications sustainability in Azure and other On-Prem systems. An excellent opportunity to use your skill sets to develop our mortgage Originations technology
• Demonstrates leadership within the product team and within the engineering team, including via new ideas and/or leading improvement efforts
• Clearly presents status and issues in variety of oral and written formats and participate in product meetings.
• Provides critical feedback on Azure Infra structure for lending systems.
• Analyize Azure Site recovery and Real Estate Lending Applications sustainability in Azure and other On-Prem systems
• Solves business problems by defining systems solutions via interviewing stakeholders, identifying, and evaluating alternatives, and presenting findings.
• Recognizes and proactively raises issues or risks along with well-considered solutions.
• Elicits and documents functional and non-functional requirements using variety of techniques, including interviews, document analysis, storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and diagramming.
• Creates and communicates artifacts translating business needs into executable requirements.
• Continually seeks opportunities to improve and increase level of industry/domain-specific knowledge by remaining current with emerging products and technical updates.
• Mentors and guides Interns, Contractors, and other staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
• Strong experience and understanding of Azure infrastructure running on IaaS & PaaS.
• Hands on experience maintaining systems in Azure Cloud with focus on Azure Site Recovery (ASR) , Azure Files Storages (AFS) , Azure File Copy (AFC) etc.
• Hands on experience using ADO CI/CD pipelines to deploy code into different environments by coming up with Implementation plans.
• Knowledge & Understanding of Visual Studio & .Net Framework.
• Demonstrated hands on experience in any of the Object-Oriented programming platforms like .Net , Java , Python
• Ability to take requirements and Coordinate with teams to complete the desired activity for Lending Applications.
• Develop artifacts for design, infrastructure architecture, Disaster recovery and other as required
• Ability to communicate and understand Lending requirements to successfully Maintain and support Lending Systems.
• Hands on Net development experience
• Black Knight Empower experience to include:
• Empower Setups understanding
• Application architecture
• Good concept of CI / CD pipeline
• Net development experience
• Working knowledge of Azure DevOps
• Real Estate Lending Products and mortgage business Area
• Strong knowledge of Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) development practices, methodologies, and tools
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: [820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $72,300 - $123,500 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 4/6/2023
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.