This job posting is no longer active
YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To develop, execute, and govern the annual division strategy. Serve as a consultant and advisor to Contact Center executives on strategy planning and insights. Plan conferences, town hall content, communications, and other connection points between executives and workforce in order to guide directional focus. Works independently with governance from senior management and executive leadership.
• Assist with the execution of branch strategy creation roadmap to ensure all milestones and deliverables are met to produce an annual strategy that aligns with the calendar year
• Partner with executive leadership to establish Objectives and Key Results to equip leaders to drive, participate in, and implement change to meet desired business outcomes
• Contribute to the planning and facilitation of strategic conferences to provide all key players the opportunity to provide a voice into the annual strategy creation
• Provide strategic recommendation on initiative prioritization and maintain portfolio backlog
• Serve as a trusted advisor to leadership at all levels within the business unit; help establish the strategic plan as well as regularly review gaps in strategic goals and initiatives
• Facilitate and participate in regular strategy planning sessions with objective owners, initiative owners, and executive team to maintain alignment of strategic objectives, targets, and initiatives
• Prepare, provide, and present strategy status reports to management and executive leadership
• Maintain and archive strategy documentation
• Evaluate and measure effectiveness of internal strategy and activities
• Contribute to the development of thoughtful town hall content to share upcoming department activity and provide opportunity for leadership to address the needs of the workforce
• Develop annual communication and change management framework to direct department focus and share strategy progress
• Provide advanced strategic analysis and recommendations to assist key decisions made by senior leadership regarding technology, financial market trends, etc by identifying departments strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Conduct internal and external analysis to identify potential opportunities to aid in strategic decision making
• Maintain thorough knowledge of industry trends and best practices to support strategic initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Advanced knowledge of member service operations which includes designing and implementing effective operational and member service strategies and activities
• Demonstrated experience as a strategy practitioner well versed in theory and tools of strategy formulation as well as practical implementation of strategy within a complex organization
• Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing Objectives and Key Results
• Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic initiatives to support organizational objectives
• Demonstrated experience using Change Management tools such as: change impact analysis, change readiness assessment, stakeholder assessment and alignment, communications and training, content design/development
• Advanced problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking, team building, and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced ability to interact with staff, management, vendors and members diplomatically and tactfully
• Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to include present findings and conclusions
• Demonstrated ability to effectively participate on collaborative work teams
Desired Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Knowledge of NFCU operations, processes and procedures
• Working knowledge of Navy Federal policies, procedures, instructions, automated systems software and NCUA policies, instructions and regulations
• Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal’s functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM - *Hyrbid 3 times weekly required
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $38.00 - $48.50 hourly
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 04/01/23
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.