YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To drive the Member Communication Orchestration & Analytics team in the delivery of new and innovative business and technical solutions using marketing automation technology. Plan and direct the strategy and execution of advanced analysis to meet Navy Federal product, revenue, and member engagement goals. Oversee data visualization development to aid in analysis, ideation of innovative campaign recommendations, and implementation of member next best action decisioning (via adaptive models). Advocate Pega CDH and adaptive modeling to senior leadership. Partner with management and business units to determine priorities, optimize processes, and implement next best action strategies to drive the business to meet goals.
• Establish team goals and provide strategic direction to analysts and Asst Managers, Member Communication Orchestration & Analytics in the areas of marketing and next best action/marketing automation strategy and analysis
• Direct, coordinate, and oversee the optimization of member communication arbitration and orchestration using AI/machine-learning-powered technology of the Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH) to ensure consistency, relevancy, and performance of member communications
• Lead and direct the Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH) application and vision across scrum teams: develop and implement solutions, including new data and channel integrations, that align with strategic business initiatives and enterprise objectives
• Lead collaboration with the Business, Digital, and ISD stakeholders, in both a business and technical advisory capacity, to define and agree on effective member next best action plans with clear objectives and timeframes
• Review and evaluate all analytics and marketing efforts for accuracy, completeness, and effectiveness to ensure alignment with the strategic goals of respective business units and the enterprise
• Direct, coordinate and oversee comprehensive strategic and marketing analytics insight development and “executive-ready” visualizations across all channels through which marketing messages are delivered
• Communicate and present findings to senior management and to the broader organization, influencing upwards and horizontally to drive organization change and alignment
• Assist VP, Digital Communications in articulating to senior leadership the value and benefit of Pega Customer Decision Hub, always-on marketing and artificial intelligence/machine learning and how they help deliver on Navy Federal’s enterprise strategy and objectives
• Act as strategic partner to and develop strong working relationships with key groups (e.g. ISD, Digital, SQA, Contact Center Training, Branch Operations, Product Business Units, Segmentation Strategy) to integrate new channels with Pega and appropriately target, orchestrate and arbitrate member communications across channels
• Collaborate with key partners on the definition and implementation of data/predictive model outputs/system/channel integrations (e.g., Mission Data, Online Banking, USD, etc.) with Pega via automated processes
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to complement knowledge and apply best practices, including governance, to adaptive and predictive model use
• Leverage resources from Pegasystems vendor to develop and implement more relevant, AI-enabled next best actions for members
• Work with Pegasystems and ISD to ensure hotfixes and upgrades are implemented with no interruption to operations and ensure system is sized appropriately to prevent performance issues
• Perform supervisory/managerial responsibilities
o Ensure adequate/skilled staffing; select employees
o Establish performance goals and priorities
o Prepare, conduct, and review performance appraisals
o Develop, mentor and counsel staff
o Ensure efficiency of operations
o Provide input and/or prepare budget requirements for Annual Financial Plan (AFP)
o Ensure section/branch goals and objectives align with division/department strategy
o Ensure efficiency of operations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, or the equivalent combination of experience, education, and training
• Advanced knowledge of marketing, advertising principles, and related best practices
• Extensive experience in using insights, analytics, and performance metrics to form strategies, make decisions and communicate findings clear and concisely
• Advanced knowledge of the marketing campaign “life-cycle” management, broad range of marketing research tools and technologies
• Significant experience in supervising, mentoring, and leading professional employees
• Ability to leverage expertise with credibility and impact to influence and build consensus with business partners of all levels
• Significant experience in demonstrating innovation, thought-leadership, initiative-taking, decision-making and creativity solving highly complex business problems
• Significant experience in resolving escalated situations and proactively communicating with key stakeholders
• Extensive experience in presenting technical results in a clear, concise, and understandable language
• Advanced skill in results-oriented leadership in a challenging environment
• Advanced knowledge of automated systems and data mining
• Extensive experience in working with leadership and management in diverse and complex operational environments; proven success in partnering with key cross-functional stakeholders
• Advanced database, word processing, and spreadsheet skills
• Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Advanced organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Significant experience in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation
• Advanced knowledge of financial industry trends, products, and services
• Master’s Degree Marketing, Business, or in related field or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies, and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $113,200- $193,600 anually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 03/21/2023
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.