YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To provide diverse administrative support to Navy Federal Investment Services (NFIS) phone operations, digital chat, and Financial Advisors (FAs). To provide information regarding Navy Federal Investment Services (NFIS) products and services to clients/potential clients, third parties (e.g., merchants, financial institutions, etc.) and employees through various media channels. To establish a positive member experience, optimal satisfaction, and retention; meet growth goals while ensuring compliance to federal, state and agency regulations, industry standards, and Navy Federal processes, procedures, and standards. Works under supervision.
• Respond promptly and appropriately to member telephone, digital chat, and all forms of communications inquiries (e.g., account status, address change requests, password resets, update member files, etc.)
• Assist in responding to client inquiries through various media channels; verify Customer Personal Identity (CPI) during client interaction
• Execute first call resolution through research and follow-up; may redirect calls to other NFIS staff, NF business units, and vendors
• Assist in establishing and maintaining client relationships; determine client needs, overcome objections and/or transfer to appropriate registered staff or designated area
• Independently and proactively make outbound calls to members, wholesalers, and back-office personnel to resolve rejected paperwork issues; schedule, confirm and track referrals and appointments
• Assess and determine appropriate resolution/response to challenging and/or sensitive situations using appropriate and tactful customer service communications
• Review client account(s) and activities, assess needs, apply targeted questions to research, respond to inquiries, create cross servicing opportunities, and increase product penetration
• Identify account irregularities, potential fraud and abuse, governed by Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML); document/inform management and/or other appropriate areas of potential security breach
• Assist with account set up and changes, prepare account portfolio reviews and financial plans, and ensure recordation and retention following NFIS and industry processes and procedures
• Prepare and review client paperwork pre and post appointment, ensure paperwork is accurate, complete, and current with industry and agency regulations
• Stay abreast of federal, industry and/or agency regulations, Navy Federal security updates, fraud alerts, NFIS compliance, policies and procedures, new products and services, system changes, and current marketing efforts
• Schedule, coordinate, and track expenditure, new business, and appointment results from various marketing initiatives
• Assist in training and onboarding new
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Self-motivated, results driven, team player with strong ability to collaborate with others
• Experience in an administrative support capacity, preferably in customer service or financial services
• Familiarity with financial transactions/processing, lending practices, principles, and compliance/regulations
• Knowledge and use of multiple systems to reference/record account information and conversations regarding member interactions, needs, and account activities
• Familiarity with investment products, services, processes, requirements, and systems
• Effective skill to influence, negotiate and persuade to reach agreeable exchange and positive outcomes
• Advanced customer service and relationship management skills
• Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure while dealing with internal and external members/customers
• Effective skill building relationships with staff, management, vendors, and members through rapport, trust, diplomacy, and tact
• Ability to interpret and explain regulations, instructions, and procedures
• Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Effective skill performing mathematical calculations and working accurately with numbers
• Effective skill in comprehending, analyzing, applying, and communicating complex written legal documents
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Experience with managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective skill navigating multiple screens and PC applications and adapting to new technologies
• Effective word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Management or related discipline or related professional experience
• Working knowledge of Navy Federal/NFIS products and services
• Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal/NFIS’s functions, philosophy, organization, programs, policies, and procedures
• Current and active FINRA Series 6,7, NASAA Series 65 or 66 (and NASAA Series 63 in states where required) registration and Life & Health Insurance License
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Location: 3340 NW Randall Way, Silverdale, WA, 98383 (branch business partner space) (2 days per week on-site)
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $22.50 - $28.00 hourly
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.