YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
To drive research and discovery across the analytics landscape by developing a deeper understanding of our members’ and collectors needs while developing solutions based on analytics and measurable results. Work independently with limited guidance within team on complex analysis. Collaborate cross-functionally to research internal processes and capabilities, uncover opportunities, enhance the effectiveness of collections services, and create exceptional experiences for members. Provide guidance to management on the most efficient use of resources to obtain positive and measurable results.
• Assist team leads and product owners in gathering, analyzing, developing and creating user stories that capture the members and stakeholder’s needs
• Serve as an agent of change, looking for new ways to solve membership problems and collaborate as a team
• Research, identify and analyze the needs and experiences of our members and front line employees, the purchasers and users of NFCU financial products
• Examine information, requirements, data, work quality, work methods, processes, service specific practices, standards and metrics/statistics
• Analyze trends across the financial landscape in member needs to identify challenges and opportunities
• Proactively sizes business opportunities and potential improvements
• Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, interface with other systems, internal and external controls and output
• Identifying business requirements (e.g., needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output)
• Collaborate with team members key partners, business units across the credit union, other product teams and regularly engage on the journey vision
• Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant industry standards, best practices, business processes and technology used within related business areas to ensure compliance with policy, vendor contractual requirements, procedures, processes and standards
• Produce data-driven analysis to substantiate hypotheses
• Analyze processes and workflows to understand value chain, input/output, to improve and/or automate business performance
• Leverage best practices gained through process improvement activities to other activities which would benefit from implementation
• Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges including regulatory; recommend process, product or service enhancements
• Engages in product team decision making, being able to push back and propose initiatives based in data
• As a member of the cross functional team, apply Agile/Lean principles to continuously incrementally improve the product and product team
• Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure correct recording of actual labor times
• Ensure the implementation of new and enhanced processes
• Perform other related duties as required
• Advanced analytical and research skills along with experience working with data in a highly analytic environment
• Working knowledge of analytics, user experience design and business impact
• Effective skill delivering effective presentations to groups of various sizes
• Experience analyzing user experience and cost, to size impact and opportunities
• Strong multi-tasking and the ability to meet deadlines
• Familiar with Agile methodologies/principles (Scrum, XP, Lean etc.)
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization
• Maintain skills up to date with industry standards
• Continuous learning with respect to current trends, practices, regulations, and technology in the financial services industry
• Understanding of collections, lending projects or other frontline focus areas
• Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Experience in driving large projects/initiatives which have business risk and impact
• Advanced skill interpreting and synthesizing large amounts of information
• Knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including statistical methods and modeling
• Knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $72,300 - $123,500 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.