YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
The Digital Experience Owner is self-motivated, imaginative, and energetic about building highly competitive digital products. They assist with driving the vision, direction, and development of one of Navy Federal’s digital products used by our members and employees. The Digital Experience Owner will partner closely with the other members on the product team, including the Developers and UX representative on a daily basis while also partnering with stakeholders to ensure what is delivered fulfills strategic needs and most importantly drives a superior member experience.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and launch product vision and strategy
• Assist with the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team
• Influence, and motivate product team and stakeholders towards continuous improvement of product
• Assist with translating program vision into product user stories
• Assist with managing the product backlog including refinement of stories with cross-functional team
• Partner with business analysts to integrate usability studies, user research, and market analysis to into product requirements
• Coordinate creation of insights internally and with business partners
• Identify and build connections to all digital channels
• Delivery of Insights to all digital channels and manage Backlog
• Analyze product usage and other empirical data and how that relates to key member needs to determine changes in product prioritization
• Regularly analyze true needs for product features and constantly push for clear understanding of value
• Serve as an agent of change for Digital Labs, looking for new ways to solve problems for members and collaborate as a team
• Proactively work with product team to formulate creative ideas or solutions for potential issues
• Stay current with technology as well as, government/policy impacts and industry best practices
• Assist with determining when added product value should be pushed to members/employees
• Assist with the communications/presentations to executive management
• Perform other related duties as required
• Experience in XP or Scrum product management or ownership
• Experience leading, shaping and developing innovative solutions while managing business risks
• Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Experience in market/consumer research, project management, and analysis in support of strategic planning initiatives
• Effective collaboration with cross-functional team to define and launch product vision and strategy
• Analytical and conceptual skills to create original concepts/theories for various projects
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal direction and assertiveness to change team processes quickly
• Skill delivering effective presentations to groups of various sizes
• Ability to productively communicate to stakeholders, team members, and leaders
• Experience in developing business or technology strategy
• Knowledge of project/program management processes and methodologies
• Skill influencing and guiding strategic thinking
• Project leadership and execution, including initiatives with technology, processes, cross-functional teams and external partner team members
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
• Ability to learn different collaboration or product management tools quickly
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Strategy or other related field
• Background in technology or entrepreneurship
• Advanced knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures
• Agile, analyst, and/ or systems development experience
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $83,100 - $142,000 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.