YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
A Day in the Life of your role - This is based in a call center environment, where Member Service Representatives answer inbound calls and assist members with general account questions through various channels including phone, chat, email, etc.
• Assist members with service needs related to their accounts.
• Connect members with applications and products to meet their financial needs (consumer/mortgage/equity loans, overdraft protection and credit card applications)
• Educate current and prospective members about Navy Federal's products and
• Identify opportunities to cross service products and increase product usage
• Perform account transactions and adjustments.
• Interact tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
• Understand and comply with federal and other regulations relating to financial
products and services (training will be provided)
A successful teammate looks like………
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Exercise active listening skills to respond to inquiries and account requests
• Possess organizational, planning and time management skills
• Possess research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to build effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Basic skills navigating multiple screens and PC applications and adapting to new technologies
• Basic skills maintaining composure in a high production and changing environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Basic skill in resolving member/customer problems
Meaningful Rewards for You……
• Tuition reimbursement
• On-site career training
• Paid time off
• Medical, dental, vision
• 401k program with highly competitive match
• Employer sponsored pension plan
• Health and wellness perks
• Upward mobility (eligible for internal career moves after 6 months)
• Stability – Navy Federal is approaching 100 years in business
• Starting pay ranges from $18.50 to $23.00 hourly
• Corporate incentive plan eligibility (0%-18% annual bonus based on individual and organization performance levels)
• Shift premiums available for night and weekend schedules.
• Additional compensation may be available for achieving competency and/or proficiency milestones.
Hours: Our Call Center operates 24/7: hours based on business needs.
Location: 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602
As a COVID-19 safety measure, our employees must either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or follow additional safety protocols, including testing
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.