YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
ISD Support Lead will lead & oversee the Support Readiness Team providing operational support to the organization. Support, Measure and Govern System Support operations to improve efficiency and facilitate actionable decisions.
• Oversee initiatives designed to improve the efficiency of governance, internal processes, and capabilities
• Author executive briefs summarizing System Support Operations & present to Senior Leadership.
• Represent system support across ISD & Navy Federal at Governance Meetings with applicable process owners
• Control daily operations, guide, and analyze benchmarking, trend analysis and other input to drive continuous improvement and elevate service performance
• Build and maintain effective relationships with team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration by actively working across business lines, communicating knowledge and business processes to other business units
• Ensure clear, concise, and effective communication of material at all levels (Senior Leadership, Managers, and peers)
• Coach and mentor team members to improve performance gaps identified via feedback from various sources
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Expert skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely
• Expert skill in producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
• Significant knowledge of development and/or operations framework methodologies, including Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), etc.
• Significant experience in creating system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences
• Expert verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Significant experience in working with all levels of staff, management, stakeholders, vendors
• Advanced skill interacting with staff, management, stakeholders, and vendors diplomatically and tactfully
• Advanced database, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software skills
• Significant experience in leading, guiding and mentoring others
• Expert relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Experience performing data analysis
• Master’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
• Advanced knowledge of Navy Federal functions, philosophy, operations, and organizational objectives
• Project / Program Management Experience
• Process Improvement Certification¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602]
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $95,600 - $163,500 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.