YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
• WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Forbes® America's Best Employers
• Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
• Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Engineer will participate in the design and development of new functionality and provide production support to ERP applications. The incumbent will research, analyze, design, implement and maintain ERP applications. In partnership with technical and functional resources, the incumbent will design and deploy technical solutions to enhance existing on-prem and cloud-based applications and capabilities. The incumbent is considered a subject matter expert, trusted advisor and a key contributor on moderate to complex initiatives, providing technical direction in the delivery of application features and services. Work involves understanding the customer’s business challenges and delivering innovative technical solutions in a collaborative and agile environment.
• Support product-focused delivery of ERP on-prem and Cloud technologies
• Responsible for system analysis, requirements gathering, functional and technical process design, development/configuration, prototyping, testing and deployment of new or extended features and enhanced system capabilities.
• Leverage functional and technical knowledge of ERP software to design and deliver high-quality and effective technical solutions that align with business needs, organizational strategic objectives, and industry best practices.
• Support Production incident and release management activities for version releases, application upgrades, patches and bug fixes through troubleshooting, analysis, compare report and impact assessments.
• Work closely with ERP Technical/development and Functional team to deliver solutions that enhance business value.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Hands-on experience designing, configuring, testing and deploying moderate to complex solutions in on-prem and/or SaaS platforms (ie. iValua, Oracle-PeopleSoft FSCM, Fusion ERP, Coupa, Work Day, Ariba etc.)
• Strong technical and functional analysis skills. Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing root cause to effectively identify, resolve and prevent recurring issues.
• Hands on experience designing and delivering system integrations and familiarity with common data integration challenges like converting data types and handling errors.
• Must be able to effectively communicate technical solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Self-motivated and proactive, able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, tools and applications with demonstrated ability to solve complex system and/or integration problems through innovative solutions
• Functional and technical knowledge of Procurement and Vendor Management domains (Supplier Management, Requisitioning, Sourcing to Contract, Purchasing, Third Party Risk)
• Technical development experience with object-oriented programming languages.
• Experience with SQL and ETL
• Practical experience or strong understanding of Agile software development practices including SAFe, Scrum, Azure DevOps, and CI/CD.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 | Remote
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee's leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $72,300 - $123,500 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
This position is eligible for the TalentQuest employee referral program. If an employee referred you for this job, please apply using the system-generated link that was sent to you.